[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Need help i'm working on a turtelbot project

Driss Aourir ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 01:08:26 UTC 2016

Hello,
first of all excuse my bad english, i don't if i'm in the good section or no.
I'm working on a turtlebot 2 project.
my subject is to make a PID controller of the robot to control each wheel
i started with a trajectory pathing where i estimate the error
after that, i managed to find the expression of the velocity ( angular and linear ) from the errors
now i am modeling the dynamical of the robot but **i need a connexion between the velocities and the torque of the wheels ( left and right ) if its possible**
because i can't find other way to model it
i'm working with simulink to do my project and  after i will implant it directlly in the turtlebot 2
Thank you

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/need-help-im-working-on-a-turtelbot-project/1032/1) or reply to this email to respond.