[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS 2 on embedded platform

Nerd King ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 03:08:47 UTC 2016

I have been following ROS 2 development since seeing the ROScon 2015 on ROS 2 on embedded platforms.
I purchased a NUCLEO-F767ZI and this has a newer RTOS mbed-OS 5.0 and I have been able to get broadcast UDP working with two tasks.  I have been looking at a lot of the older code on github and I asked this question in the google group.  Is there any new work with getting ROS 2 on embedded platforms?  I would love to create a C++11 class that would be usable for all mbed-os 5.0 devices.  Make it as portable as possible.  Any tips on where to get started?

Thanks,
Seth

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-on-embedded-platform/1034/1) or reply to this email to respond.