[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] Teleop_twist_joy - Inconvenient button settings

Ryuwoon Jung ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 04:37:05 UTC 2016

Is there anyone who knows why the TurtleBots ancestors keeps the joystick system which has seperated keys to move and stop? Many video games like RPG, Mechanic games and stuffs make always the character move only when the button is being pressed or the joystick is being pulled, and I'm also adapted to this.

As I have carried on making the TurtleBot3 examples, I used latter one, and the key utility was pretty good. If theres some needs to use the former, I should follow it but I really wondered if there wasn't any single person that felt inconvenience by pressing stop button everytime when they want to stop the robot.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/teleop-twist-joy-inconvenient-button-settings/1035/1) or reply to this email to respond.