[ros-users] ROS Live - Worldwide Virtual Meetup

David Lu!! davidvlu+ros at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 00:08:21 UTC 2016

Greetings ROS Users,

At the encouragement of OSRF, I'm organizing the second ROS Live
Community video call. The first was held last summer [1] to discuss
build systems. Now, in an effort to foster more community, we're
having another, and with any luck, they'll happen more frequently.

First thing first, we need a topic. I've set up a wiki page [2] to
track different suggestions. Please add suggestions and edit the vote
totals as you see fit (one vote per person per topic, please)

Second, we will need to find a time to meet. Please fill out the
WhenIsGood page [3] if you are interested in attending. OSRF will host
a Google Hangout for a limited number of people. It will also be
available non-interactively by streaming through YouTube, and there
will be an unnamed feedback mechanism for watchers to ask moderated
questions of the participants.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you all.
David Lu!!
ROS Community Promoter Person (ROSCPP)
BossaNova.com / MetroRobots.com

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvYF4pW02p4&t=6m14s