[ros-users] msg wire format specification

Jeremy Lizakowski d.jeremy.lizakowski at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 17:56:28 UTC 2016

I’m new to the list.   Netiquette questions: What type of discussion is appropriate for the ros-users mailing list?

I looked at ros answers, the ros answers guidelines and FAQ, and there’s no explanation of the mailing list.

Looking at the archives, it seems to be for announcements only (project releases, jobs, meetings, etc)?

Jeremy