[ros-users] Help required - Migrating from ROS Jade to ROS Indigo

Bence Magyar mw.mzperx at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 09:04:24 UTC 2016

Hello,

If I remember well, those two by default conflict on (if nothing else) the
gazebo packages so your ros-jade-desktop-full definitely won't be kept, but
the rest of the packages have a chance. If you have done work on Jade,
there is a pretty high chance it will work just fine on Indigo, give it a
shot. There is no huge gap between these distros.

Cheers,
Bence