[ros-users] Help required - Migrating from ROS Jade to ROS Indigo

Nantas Nardelli n.nardelli at sms.ed.ac.uk
Tue Jan 19 09:22:05 UTC 2016

Hi Gobind,

first and foremost, welcome to the community :) Here we discuss mostly
packages and other ROS-related things. The best place to ask this kind
of questions is definitely ROS Answers
(http://answers.ros.org/questions/).

However, this time I can directly answer you: you should be able to
install Indigo without having to remove Jade, as they live in
different environments. After the installation is completed you can
then just source the right environment with a script/.bashrc and you
should be good to go.

-Nantas

--
λ Nantas Nardelli