[ros-users] [jobs] Multiple open positions for Roboticists (Jr/Sr) - drones - perception - navigation

Peter Soetens peter at thesourceworks.com
Thu Mar 3 11:38:42 UTC 2016

Hi ROS-users,

Since our previous email to this list, 6 roboticists got hired, we need
more !

Intermodalics creates software for robots. We're based in Belgium, Europe.

We're a young team of engineers that could convince many companies and
organisations world-wide of making industry-grade reliable robotic systems
out of open-source software. We create software for autonomous drones,
2D/3D perception and autonomous navigation and manipulation.

Do you want to work in a team of Ubuntu/ROS/PCL programmers and get your
hands on the most advanced robotic hardware and software world-wide ?

Then please have a look on our jobs page: http://www.intermodalics.eu/jobs and
apply at Intermodalics !

At Intermodalics, we believe that you should enjoy what you do. For us,
work is about having fun, being challenged, and finding balance. We define
our success based on both the quality of the work we deliver, and the
quality of the lives we lead.

When you work at Intermodalics, you will help solve problems on the edge of
what is possible. You will have time to take space from difficult problems,
to mull things over in the shower, and to think deeply about your work. We
focus on making the right decisions and on the quality of our products.

Intermodalics is creating software for robots world-wide, get in touch with
us to learn more !

Peter
--
Peter Soetens, Roboticist - Founder