[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] AI Software Developer multiple openings @ Accelerated Dynamics
ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:35:30 UTC 2016
Accelerated Dynamics is a robotics start-up backed by highly respected European venture capitalists and Entrepreneur First accelerator, based in London, UK. Accelerated Dynamics' mission is to develop artificial intelligence for robots and advance robotics technologies as a whole. We are opening the world for new robotics applications that were not feasible until now due to the lack of machine intelligence and constant skilled operator requirement.
The AI software developer will be responsible for the development of the AI module for drones and other robots. We are looking for a recent graduate or an experienced professional who is not limited by theoretical research but is excited to implement it into practice. You will be responsible for developing algorithms and code for intelligent agents, planning, multi-agent coordination and swarming systems, and you will be involved in all phases of the development - from concept to implementation. Creativity and out of the box thinking is a plus as is a passion for robotics. Experience developing computer game AI is a huge bonus.
Skills we are looking for:
- This position requires a Ph.D. or an MS in a computer science or artificial intelligence or CS related field. MS candidates must have at least 3 years of work / research experience. Relevant research, thesis, publications or hands-on DIY project is a huge bonus.
- Passion for robotics and AI.
- Experience in one or more of the following: cognitive robotics, intelligent agents, planning or optimisation, machine learning, reinforcement learning, multi-agent systems, swarm intelligence.
- Experience developing computer game AI is a huge bonus.
- Knowledge in scene understanding, behaviour generation, robotic navigation, path planning is a bonus.
- Proven track-record of developing software applications and implementation using C++ (Python is a plus).
- Hands-on experience with ROS.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a highly motivated team environment as well as capacity to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to deliver on challenging software development tasks.
Learn more about Accelerated Dynamics at www.accelerateddynamics.co and https://angel.co/accelerated-dynamics-x.
Please email your CV to mantas [at] accelerateddynamics.co or visit our website jobs section. All positions are full-time.
[Visit Topic](http://discourse.ros.org/t/ai-software-developer-multiple-openings-accelerated-dynamics/785/1) or reply to this email to respond.
More information about the ros-users