[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Client Libraries] New rqt plugin to create, manage and arrange tf frames

Lorenz ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 08:39:56 UTC 2016

Dear ros-users,

I am happy to announce that our rqt-plugin frame_editor just went public.

* Its purpose is to create, manage and arrange tf-frames.
* It is highly bundled with rviz and was just VERY handy for us in the past.
* Using this tool it's literally just one click e.g. to change the parent-frame
without changing the global position or e.g. aligning two frames positions but
keeping their orientation.

Clone it, test it, fork it and let me know what you think.

https://github.com/ipa320/rqt_frame_editor_plugin.git

The current version works with kinetic and above (due to qt5 dependencies).
If you want to use indigo or below let me know and I will create a tag in the commit history for you.

Lorenz

---
[Visit Topic](http://discourse.ros.org/t/new-rqt-plugin-to-create-manage-and-arrange-tf-frames/880/1) or reply to this email to respond.