[ros-users] [jobs] Multiple positions with Open Source Robotics

Brian Gerkey gerkey at osrfoundation.org
Tue Oct 4 06:09:51 UTC 2016

The Open Source Robotics Corporation, a recently formed subsidiary of the
Open Source Robotics Foundation, is hiring!

If you like robots and open development, and you want to make a fundamental
impact on the global robotics community, then please join us:

http://www.openrobotics.org/
jobs at openrobotics.org

And if you'll be at ROSCon in Seoul this coming weekend, then please find a
member of our team so that we start the conversation in person.

brian.