[ros-users] ROS Interface for Cartesian Impedance/Force Control

Risto Kojcev rkojcev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 21:58:09 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I want to share with you the results of the ROS Interface for Cartesian
Impedance/Force Control as part of the Google Summer of Code project 2016
with ROS-Industrial and OSRF.

I am happy to share with you the relevant  blog post [1] presenting the
final results of this project.

I would be happy to hear your opinion about the project and
suggestions for future
development. Our goal is to further improve this interface and make it more
general and useful for many robotic platforms that support Impedance/Force
Control.

You can leave your suggestions and future improvements on the
following repos [2] and [3].

Risto

[1] http://rosindustrial.org/news/2016/9/16/google-summer-of-code-project-
[2]