[ros-users] ROSCon 2016 is just around the corner

Tully Foote tfoote at osrfoundation.org
Tue Sep 20 22:21:34 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone,

Registration and hotel rooms are filling up fast, so if you’re planning to
attend ROSCon 2016, be sure to make your arrangements as soon as possible.

* Register for the conference at:
https://events.osrfoundation.org/roscon-2016-registration.

* There is a limited block of discounted hotel rooms available until
October 1st or until the block is full. Please visit:
http://conradhotels.hilton.com/en/ch/groups/personalized/S/SELCICI-GROSA-20161003/index.jhtml?WT.mc_id=POG
to book your stay.

You can see the lineup of accepted presentations here:

 http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#program

As a reminder: ROSCon is happening in Seoul immediately prior to IROS,
which will be held in nearby Daejeon: http://iros2016.org/.

We can't put on ROSCon without the support of our generous sponsors, who
now include Autonomous.ai, Dabit Industries, Mayfield Robotics, and Parrot:

 http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#sponsors <http://roscon.ros.org/2016/#sponsors>

We'd like to especially thank our Platinum and Gold Sponsors: Fetch
Robotics, Clearpath Robotics, Intel, NVIDIA, ROBOTIS, ROS-Industrial
Consortium / Southwest Research Institute, SICK, and Yujin Robot.

-- Your ROSCon 2016 Organizing Committee