[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Tractobots, my attempts at field robots

Kyler Laird ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 14:18:58 UTC 2017

Tray,

1)  I used longitudinally-mounted antennas for my previous two tractors.  This time I wanted to have roll sensing and take advantage of the built-in mount points provided by the FEL.  At some point I hope to study synchronization of cheap sat. receivers so that I can easily place them on the implements.  Tractobot03 will have an integral (3-point mounted) planter but Tractobot02 will pull a much larger towed planter this year.

2)  The kill switch of Tractobot02 is powered by the tractor.  The remote, however, is handheld and portable.  I have not put a kill switch in Tractobot03 yet but it will be similar.

Thank you.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tractobots-my-attempts-at-field-robots/1486/26) or reply to this email to respond.