[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Tractobots, my attempts at field robots

Kyler Laird ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 22:31:07 UTC 2017

I did not find a data sheet for the Delphi ride height sensor.  Here is what I determined:
A:  +5
B:  signal
C:  ground

I've been looking at other options like rudder sensors, but _damn_ they're expensive.  It's hard for me to justify buying a Garmin GRF10 when just the extension cable costs more than everything I'm using.  Maybe someday I'll play with one and see if it's worth the cost (especially considering that I like to have several on hand as spares).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tractobots-my-attempts-at-field-robots/1486/31) or reply to this email to respond.