[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Tractobots, my attempts at field robots

Kyler Laird ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 13:58:23 UTC 2017

Hi, Tom.  I appreciate your explanations and suggestions.  Getting the accuracy I need is becoming critical and I'm becoming anxious.

I have one of my IMUs in front of me now.  Yes, it reads 0 when facing magnetic north.

I think I recall seeing a video that explained the circular dependency you mention.  That makes sense to me.  But this is all still very fuzzy.  I need some basic help with frames.

Could you give me a simple first step or two?  A launch file, for example, would be wonderful.

Thank you!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tractobots-my-attempts-at-field-robots/1486/44) or reply to this email to respond.