[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Ros2 LifecycleNode memory corruption issues

Snowman ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 00:53:03 UTC 2017

I build ROS 2 beta 1 from sources. Running it on Linux ubuntu16-vb 4.8.0-41-generic #44~16.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Fri Mar 3 17:11:16 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

The tutorials work, don't get me wrong, but after seeing some serious crashes in our code, I tried to check the samples with valgrind to see what is happening. Running  "valgrind ./lifecycle_talker" always gives me many warnings like that, so I suspect there some issues with the lifecycle code. Running valgrind with some other tutorials not using lifecycle nodes seems to be relatively fine (besides a couple of mem leaks).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-lifecyclenode-memory-corruption-issues/1666/3) or reply to this email to respond.