[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Work on self-driving cars @ Cruise Automation

Richard Ni ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 05:39:10 UTC 2017

<ul>
<li>Design and develop complex, highly scalable, and latency-optimized software in C++</li>
<li>Invent, extend, design and develop next-generation features for self-driving car applications</li>
<li>Improve and deliver reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing and code reviews</li>
<li>Design and implement tracking algorithms</li>
</ul>

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/work-on-self-driving-cars-cruise-automation/1680/1) or reply to this email to respond.