[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS Automation

Aarush Gupta ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 16:26:03 UTC 2017

Hi Yusra,
I am glad someone is working on this, I was thinking on starting something like this myself. The main problem I encountered was opening a number of terminals for each launch file or command I had to run(In case of a lot of modules it went up to 9 or 10). I tried to write a simple bash script to run these in their respective sequence but was unsuccessful, I realised a feedback system was required where a launch file when completely launched gave some confirmation so that the next commands can be run in a new terminal, so I left this task to be done when I had some extra time on my hands. I would love to know how you are approaching the automation.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-automation/1742/2) or reply to this email to respond.