[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 on microcontrollers with RIOT

Jon Lussier ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 18:36:20 UTC 2017

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

For the RAM and flash does that include a comms stack? (you mention wireless communications - is that serial?) We are looking at using Ethernet so we would need a TCP/IP stack. I noticed in the RIOT documentation it seems to be at least marginally supported, is there anything missing?

Which did you prefer using between the NDN and MQTT-SN protocols, ie: which would you use in the future?

Merci

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-on-microcontrollers-with-riot/1293/8) or reply to this email to respond.