[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS 2 Collaboration Bulletin Board

vsherrod ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 20:53:28 UTC 2017

You said you got tf working to some level of functionality.  We have been running into issues when querying for transforms with lookupTransform.  We query for a transform at a given time, and we always get a transform back that does not match the time stamp that was asked for.  It is anywhere from a few milliseconds behind to 4 seconds ahead of the timestamp that was asked for.  The error actually cycles through from being a bit behind to far in the future.  Did you run into this when you were getting tf to work?  I would give more detail (code, etc.) but did not think this thread was the right place.  We can continue this discussion elsewhere if you have any thoughts that could help.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2-collaboration-bulletin-board/2239/13) or reply to this email to respond.