[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Design By Contract

fkromer ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 09:53:47 UTC 2017

[quote="gavanderhoorn, post:7, topic:2405"]
Freedom-from-choice supporters would probably disagree with you here.

>From a maintenance pov this is also not a very popular sentiment.
[/quote]

[quote="facontidavide, post:8, topic:2405"]
I am one of those Freedom-from-choice supporters :wink:
[/quote]

I am a freedom-from-choice supported as well :) . I would stick to freedom-from-choice w.r.t. all "internals" of a framework. However from a framework user perspective it is probably not always possible or reasonable to beeing forced to define contracts in practice.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/design-by-contract/2405/9) or reply to this email to respond.