[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS2 Composition

Mrutyu1987 ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 22:35:46 UTC 2017

I'm new to ROS2. How Can I spin the node using composition techniques. In the case of publishers, examples shows use of timer to bind the callback function. Is there any other way of continuously sniping the node without binding it to timer.

In composition example.:
     // Use a timer to schedule periodic message publishing.
      timer_ = create_wall_timer(1s, std::bind(&Talker::on_timer, this));

My use case application is creating a video/image (OpenCV) publisher.

Regards,
MJay

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-composition/2469/1) or reply to this email to respond.