[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 on microcontrollers with RIOT

Loïc Dauphin ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 13:01:52 UTC 2017

Hi @vmayoral,

Thanks for your answer.
After reviewing the [NuttX-based repository](https://github.com/ros2/ros2_embedded_nuttx), I have found that you were implementing a [very light rcl interface](https://github.com/ros2/ros2_embedded_nuttx/blob/master/rcl/rcl.h) compared to the ["normal" one](https://github.com/ros2/rcl/tree/master/rcl/include/rcl). The interfaces are even not compatible.
Is that a choice ? Or is it an early proof of concept interface that will tend to look like the "normal" interface ? Or am I completely wrong and this is not the code you are using ?

--
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-on-microcontrollers-with-riot/1293/3) or reply to this email to respond.