[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Community Software Release Announcements - Guideline

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 18:47:36 UTC 2017

Yeah, the release name does seem to conflict. The main audience of the Release category is maintainers. It should be  both for maintainers who are making binary releases as well as potentially just from source.  So I think it should be more generic than "Packaging". Something like "Package Maintainers" might make sense but I'd rather not name the category after the audience.

[quote="Daniel_Stonier, post:5, topic:1305"]
Perhaps the buildfarm category could be merged with it also.
[/quote]

The buildfarm is a separate audience of people who are deploying the buildfarm.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/community-software-release-announcements-guideline/1305/6) or reply to this email to respond.