[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Community Software Release Announcements - Guideline

Daniel Stonier ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 14:37:16 UTC 2017

[quote="tfoote, post:6, topic:1305"]
So I think it should be more generic than "Packaging". Something like "Package Maintainers" might make sense but I'd rather not name the category after the audience.
[/quote]

Hard to get away from the keyword "Release" for that category. After reading the guidelines and posts, It fits. As you say, it's not only about packaging. How about 'Packaging & Releasing' or 'Release Management'? That narrows the title's scope at least a little.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/community-software-release-announcements-guideline/1305/7) or reply to this email to respond.