[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS/Troubleshooting] Circular dependency within rmw_implementation and rmw_opensplice_cpp

Francisco Martín Rico ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:26:12 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I am following the Ament tutorial, and I have found a circular dependency within rmw_implementation and rmw_opensplice_cpp:

    paco at pegaso:~/ros2_ws$ src/ament/ament_tools/scripts/ament.py build --build-tests --symlink-install
    ament build: Circular dependency within the following packages: rmw_implementation, rmw_opensplice_cpp

I removed the dependency in rmw_implementation, but it seems to be mandatory. as it does not compile. I could not find the dependency in the package.xml file in ./ros2/rmw_opensplice/rmw_opensplice_cpp/package.xml

Best
Francisco

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/circular-dependency-within-rmw-implementation-and-rmw-opensplice-cpp/1065/1) or reply to this email to respond.