[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [general] Gazebo 8 pre-release tutorial review

Priyam Parashar ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 02:25:42 UTC 2017

I installed the beta just today and tried out the actor animation stuff, which works for me (including the cafe world which uses the plugin). One thing though, when I exit from the application it spouts the following error:
Error in `gzclient': double free or corruption (!prev)
...followed by a backtrace and memory map. Here's the complete error output --
http://pastebin.com/5Q44QCj9

My PC setup -- Xenial, ROS Kinetic, on Nvidia Titan X

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/gazebo-8-pre-release-tutorial-review/1181/2) or reply to this email to respond.