[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [general] REP3 proposal for Lunar Loggerhead

Dirk Thomas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:46:56 UTC 2017

[quote="tfoote, post:6, topic:1179"]
So we can't plan to add 26 after our release. And the 26 Alpha looks like it won't be available until mid march.
[/quote]

As long as the package names are "known" (which I would expect to be the case in February when they do the rebuild) we should be able to support Fedora 26.

I would even think that it might be a good idea to only support Fedora 26 then since some packages are lower then our currently planned requirements in Fedora 25. A higher version should usually not be a big problem since maintainers commonly try to keep their software compatible with newer releases (the same happens all the time on e.g. Gentoo).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/rep3-proposal-for-lunar-loggerhead/1179/7) or reply to this email to respond.