[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Python binding to Connext vs FRTPS

vdiluoffo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:54:50 UTC 2017

Hi William, Geoffrey and Mikael
Thanks for your replies and yes, I was asking if Python can bind with rmw_connext implementation layer. Currently, I have Python to FRPTS working (default), but would like to use Connext. The package.xml only has ament_python as an element for configuration. So is it supported or as Mikael stated not implemented yet? Both _rclpy_implementation_rmw_agnostic.c and _rclpy.c are the sources for rclpy.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/python-binding-to-connext-vs-frtps/1207/5) or reply to this email to respond.