[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2017-06-26

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 01:04:48 UTC 2017

I've identified two more small regressions.

robot_controllers had some references to indigo in the debians which I have rolled back:

https://github.com/ros/rosdistro/pull/15419

And rosjava_messages on Jessie AMD64 looks to be having an issue with ssl certificates.

https://github.com/rosjava/rosjava_messages/issues/29

My best guess is that this is an openjdk issue so I won't block our sync on this. And robot_controllers appears to be rebuiliding successfully so I will plan to release when that's cleared.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2017-06-26/2065/2) or reply to this email to respond.