[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Library not loaded: libfastcdr.dylib

William Woodall ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 18:26:17 UTC 2017

[quote="mch, post:4, topic:2195"]
Not sure what is RPATH. Is it env. variable? I can't see this variable set after I sourced ~/ros2-osx/setup.bash.

I tried to set DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH manually but, as you said, it isn't helping due to SIP.
[/quote]

RPATH is something that is contained within shared libraries, see:

- https://blogs.oracle.com/dipol/dynamic-libraries,-rpath,-and-mac-os
- https://cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_RPATH_handling

You could try using `install_name_tool` to change the `libfastrtps.1.dylib` reference in your `/Users/mc/skynet-edge/core_ws/build/skynet/test/skynet_test` executable to be `/Users/mc/ros2-osx/lib/libfastrtps.1.dylib`, or what ever the actual path is.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/library-not-loaded-libfastcdr-dylib/2195/5) or reply to this email to respond.