[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] ROS Perú is possible ROS Team Support me?

Nícolas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 03:54:21 UTC 2017

Hi, nice to meet you! I am writing from Per and
I would like to boost knowledge in ROS, creating a series of courses in Per about ROS, so We can create a ROS team in Peru to improve the level of robotics to here, so I would like to know if ROS team can support me, I would like this initiative to be supported by an international ROS representative.
I will waiting your comments and some ideas, especially from the administrators.

Thanks!

Ncolas

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-peru-is-possible-ros-team-support-me/2243/1) or reply to this email to respond.