[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] ROS Perú is possible ROS Team Support me?

Procópio Stein ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 06:49:25 UTC 2017

Hey Nicolas, welcome.

Can you be more specific on "I would like to know if ROS team can support
me" ? What kind of support are you talking about?

ROS has a very open and supportive community, it is open source and has
lots of resources both in the wiki and on answers.ros.org. I believe you
can readily find more than enough resources to start your initiative, and
can always count on the community to assist you.

Cheers.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-peru-is-possible-ros-team-support-me/2243/2) or reply to this email to respond.