[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2017-06-05

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 21:13:01 UTC 2017

We've run syncs recently on Indigo and Lunar. However there appears to be a few regressions on Kinetic at the moment. We're over a month since the last release so we are overdue for a sync.

Reviewing I see 3 regressions on amd64/x86: manipulator_h robotis_framework and thormang3_ppc @Pyo I believe these are all packages you maintain. They look to be a root cause of a missing dependency in robotis_controller on cmake_modules: http://build.ros.org/view/Kbin_dj_dJ64/job/Kbin_dj_dJ64__robotis_controller__debian_jessie_amd64__binary/14/console

http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_kinetic_default.html?q=REGRESSION

There's also a regression in rospilot on Debian Jessie : http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_kinetic_dj.html?q=REGRESSION related to npm.

Hopefully the above regression can be resolved otherwise we'll plan to release by the end of the week and we'll get out the 200+ updates.

If there's anything else we should know for this release please reply here.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2017-06-05/1893/1) or reply to this email to respond.