[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Astra driver for ROS2

Mikael Arguedas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 00:33:24 UTC 2017

I know that the astra Pro had issue in ROS1 because it advertise itself as a UVC for the RGB and another USB device for the depth. The ROS2 version of the driver did work for me in ROS2 by just building it, installing the udev rules and running it. We never tried it on an Astra Pro (AFAIK) though. @Kukanani and @clalancette have been playing with it lately they may be able to give more input.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/astra-driver-for-ros2/1894/4) or reply to this email to respond.