[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Questionnaire: how do you debug your software in ROS?

Davide Faconti ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 23 09:35:29 UTC 2017

Great! Thanks a lot for your answers. I got some very interesting results.

For those of you curious, the link is [here](https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-c08FtfQVBTh0iTLqb36ozbf1hKvFDoeLPPuq9HyuU0/viewanalytics?formkey=1-c08FtfQVBTh0iTLqb36ozbf1hKvFDoeLPPuq9HyuU0).

May be it is just confirmation bias, but this is roughtly what I expected, based also on my own experience.

I am presenting a proposal for a presentation at Roscon 2017 about profiling and offline debugging, using [PlotJuggler](https://github.com/facontidavide/PlotJuggler) (of course) and the outstanding [RR](http://rr-project.org/) developed by Mozilla.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/questionnaire-how-do-you-debug-your-software-in-ros/1988/8) or reply to this email to respond.