[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] New Software Release - Py Trees

Davide Faconti ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 09:21:27 UTC 2017

I am glade to see that behavior trees are becoming popular.

With my implementation (that I haven't officially released to the ROS community) I tried to put together the best of C++ and runtime configuration, rather than compile time hard-coding.
Additionally, I am trying to create a core implementation that has no ROS dependencies and a ROS wrapper around it.

I was planning to propose a presentation for Roscon 2017, but I didn't make it; my fault for being late :stuck_out_tongue:

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-software-release-py-trees/2046/4) or reply to this email to respond.