[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Valter The Robot

Valter The Robot ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 10:56:39 UTC 2017

Thanks for advises! I think the most effective way to start overcoming fear of Valter is to start operate with him. I will try to invite my son in teleoperation session with joystick remotely from another room or from outside of apartment. Also I will try to invite some children, friends of Igor, which I know for sure from previous, enjoys how Valter looks and behaves to demonstrate that there is no danger from Valter side. In other words - continue Valter's socialization process ;)
Thanks for your words of approval!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/valter-the-robot/2066/4) or reply to this email to respond.