[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Buildfarm] Jenkins 2.60.1 and Script Security plugin

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 17:51:49 UTC 2017

I'd like to avoid having to deploy this farm again, so just to make sure: my jenkins 'got upgraded' to 2.60.1, which runs fine after making sure a java 8 jre/jdk is present on the vm(s).

But just about every job I have now fails with a `org.jenkinsci.plugins.scriptsecurity.sandbox.RejectedAccessException` stating that such-and-so method is not approved yet, which then requires me to approve that specific method, re-run the job, repeat, ad infinitum (it seems).

Is this expected with Jenkins 2.60.x, and is this karma for trying to upgrade things,or is this 'fixable' and am I missing a setting somewhere?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/jenkins-2-60-1-and-script-security-plugin/2094/1) or reply to this email to respond.