[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Python pocketsphinx speech recognition (GStreamer free)

Manos Tsardoulias ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 18:19:52 UTC 2017

Just for reference, here is an implementation / wrapper for the Sphinx4 Java library: [code](https://github.com/rapp-project/rapp-platform/tree/master/rapp_speech_detection_sphinx4)

Unfortunately it's a bit complex to install just this package without the entire RAPP Platform infrastructure, but I think it's worth a look.

We have a live instantiation of RAPP Platform if you want to test the call with a Python API. [Check here for the cloud-part](https://github.com/rapp-project/rapp-platform/wiki/I-do-not-even-want-to-try-the-easier-way.-Do-you-have-something-up-and-running-to-test%3F) and [here for the Python API](https://github.com/rapp-project/rapp-api/tree/master/python/RappCloud)

Cheers!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/python-pocketsphinx-speech-recognition-gstreamer-free/1405/8) or reply to this email to respond.