[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management] Ceres Package?

Jose Luis Rivero ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 00:41:10 UTC 2017

[quote="Mike_Purvis, post:12, topic:872"]
@jrivero @tfoote Did this backport ever occur? There doesn't seem to be anything for Xenial in the main repo:
[/quote]

Oh sorry, I totally miss this warning. @tfoote just remember it to me and we launched our backport job to get the ceres-solver packages into Xenial. [The first run was to port the 1.12 version into Xenial](http://build.osrfoundation.org/job/generic_backport-debbuilder/22/) altough we can easily try to get the 1.11 version working if that fits better the plan.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ceres-package/872/14) or reply to this email to respond.