[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Development setup for multiple ROS distros?

Steve Peters ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 19:58:51 UTC 2017

I have had a lot of success with `nvidia-docker`, and I have an example Dockerfile hosted on [my bitbucket account](https://bitbucket.org/scpeters/unix-stuff/src/f205baaeb02353de98425ec496a54a5741cf4342/gazebo8-docker/?at=master) that I use for gazebo development with kinetic / gazebo8 on xenial, since I'm still running trusty. It has scripts for building and running the container that work for me, so maybe that will have some clues as to how to get the configuration working on your end.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/development-setup-for-multiple-ros-distros/1280/14) or reply to this email to respond.