[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] New ROS Robots website: robots.ros.org

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu May 11 16:37:10 UTC 2017

[quote="Natalia, post:5, topic:1826"]
Could we add Pepper and Romeo robots?
http://wiki.ros.org/romeo
http://wiki.ros.org/pepper
[/quote]

That would be great. Note that Pepper is [already there](http://robots.ros.org/pepper/) but I would encourage you to maybe add an embedded video or some more pictures and a fuller description to make the page more engaging as well as fill in some more tags. And the Romeo would also be a great addition as well.

The [Contribution Guide](http://robots.ros.org/contributing/) explains how to propose changes.

And to anyone else who has a ROS robot that's not currently there. Please put together a PR for adding it as well. This is a site for community and by the community, we simply seeded it from the previous wiki content to bootstrap it.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/new-ros-robots-website-robots-ros-org/1826/6) or reply to this email to respond.