[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Android app for ROS inspection

Thibaut ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 15 10:17:34 UTC 2017

Hi!

I'm really enthusiastic about your project! I think that it's a good idea to monitor easily ROS system from a remote mobile app.

I've tried it, and the job is done. It's very simple, have not so many features, but the main ones for start are available, and it works well.

I just waiting for the public Github release, because I would like to participate in the development of this project.

Cheers,
Thibaut

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/android-app-for-ros-inspection/3100/7) or reply to this email to respond.