[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Windows libeay32

Jens ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 08:07:48 UTC 2017

I am trying to get the latest ROS2 (b3) running in Windows 7 (I know ROS only supports Win 10), but the issue I am having doesn't seem to be related to the OS. When running the example  "ros2 run demo_nodes_cpp talker" I get DLL errors (ordinal not found). Looking at dependency walker, I see that _rclpy.pyd has a dependency to libeay32.dll. Which in my case is a x86 lib, while the arerest at x64 libs. This might well be a PATH settings problem, is there a 64bit version of this lib, libeay64.dll ?
Any help is very much appreciated.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-windows-libeay32/3234/1) or reply to this email to respond.