[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Change the default DDS implementation

Brannon King ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 2 16:53:48 UTC 2017

I read through the wiki document on changing the default DDS implementation. However, it does not answer the question. It says how to change the one used at runtime through use of the RMW_IMPLEMENTATION environment variable. It also explains that they are chosen by alphabetical order if that variable is not set and FastRTPS was not compiled in. However, I want to compile in FastRTPS and OpenSplice and CoreDX support, but I want CoreDX to be used when RMW_IMPLEMENTATION is absent. How do I make this happen?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/change-the-default-dds-implementation/2813/1) or reply to this email to respond.