[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Failed to read 'request_type' from a header for /rostopic

Arunava Nag ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 08:18:51 UTC 2017

First of all apologies for the delayed response I was tied up with other things and could not have a look at the UR.

As the joint states are streaming from the robot I did not have to rostopic pub on the ros1 side, I just start the UR ros master by the [ur10 bring up](https://github.com/ros-industrial/universal_robot) launch file and echo the joint states on ros 1 side to check the readings.

On the ros2 side, I start the bridge and do `ros2 topic echo`.
I am just using this simple startup script in ur10 ros wiki page. Nothing else on the UR side. I have already provided the link to my ros2 side code.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/failed-to-read-request-type-from-a-header-for-rostopic/2759/7) or reply to this email to respond.