[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] ROS-A Microtractor build with Open Source Ecology

ROS Agriculture ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 02:57:57 UTC 2017

You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation. - Plato

http://opensourceecology.org/eco-tractor_workshop/
Microtractor: A tracked machine that is similar in functionality to a Toro Dingo brand utility machine but has more power. We will use a 16 hp Power Cube  our hydraulic power unit. Because our build system is modular, we can add a second Power Cube to this tractor for a total of 32 hp for more demanding tasks.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/dGp4zrRpEs8

Interested in learning more about the project?  Next online community meeting is Tuesday October 10th at 6:00 pm PST.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-a-microtractor-build-with-open-source-ecology/2830/1) or reply to this email to respond.