[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Failed to read 'request_type' from a header for /rostopic

Arunava Nag ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 01:57:09 UTC 2017

Hi @marguedas,

Before i proceed with reporting the test cases from point 2.

for 1.
Just to make sure I am running the right version of the binaries, I removed r2b2 from the path /opt/ros/.
Removed and rebuild and tested my ros2_ws (which takes forever).
Now when I source` install/setup.bash`, this warning pops up:

`Warning: OSPL_URI was already set to [[file:///opt/ros/r2b3/share/opensplice_cmake_module/config/ros_ospl.xml]]. This will not override it to the default [[file:///home/artc/ros2_ws/install/share/opensplice_cmake_module/config/ros_ospl.xml]]. Please make sure this is the config that you want.`

Any pointers what is this about? Why is it pointing towards the DDS opensplice.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/failed-to-read-request-type-from-a-header-for-rostopic/2759/9) or reply to this email to respond.